Chili Cook Off & Bloody Mary Contest
The Snowdown Chili Cook-Off and Bloody Mary Contest is one of Snowdown’s biggest events and one of its best FUNDRAISERS! We are always looking for more local businesses to compete in these events. Does your business want to be a part of Snowdown but you do not have time to create an event? Be a part of the Chili Cook-Off and/or Bloody Mary Contest!
This is a great team building and marketing opportunity that is open to all businesses, groups, clubs and other organizations that want to get their name out there, have fun, win great prizes and raise money for Snowdown! Individuals welcome too. Did I mention that we provide the Vodka?!?
Put together a team, get your best costumes and recipes, join in on the fun and promote your business while raising money for Snowdown!!!
- When: Saturday 2/4/2023
- Chili Cooks: 7:00AM – 2:00PM
- Bloody Mary Contestants: 7:00AM – 2:00PM
- Open to the public for Samples: Noon – 2:00 PM
- Where: La Plata County Fairgrounds and Events Center
- Open to: All Local businesses, groups, clubs, organizations and individuals
- Why: Have fun! Get your name out there! Win Prizes!
- Registration form will be posted at this top of this page soon.
Click HERE for rules and info on the Chili Cook-Off.
Click HERE for rules and info on the Bloody Mary Contest.
Registration form available soon!
CONTACT: Greg Yucha: email@example.com or 970-382-0788
*Vodka will be provided to all Bloody Mary Contestants!