Chili Cook Off
Snowdown Chili Cook-Off and Bloody Mary Contest
The Snowdown Chili Cook-Off and Bloody Mary Contest is one of Snowdown’s biggest events and largest FUNDRAISER! We are always looking for more local businesses to compete in these events.
This is a great team building and marketing opportunity that is open to all businesses, groups, clubs and other organizations that want to get their name out there, have fun, win great prizes and raise money for Snowdown! Did I mention that we provide the Vodka!
Put together a team, get your best costumes and recipes together, join in on the fun and promote your business while raising money for Snowdown!!!
- When: Saturday 1/29/2021
- Chili Cooks: 7:00AM – 2:00PM
- Bloody Mary Contestants: 7:00AM – 2:00PM
- Open to the public for Samples: Noon – 2:00 PM
- Where: La Plata County Fairgrounds
- Open to: All Local businesses, groups, clubs and organizations
- Why: Have fun! Get your name out there! Win Prizes!
- More info and to reserve your spot: snowdown.org
ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED OR HAVE A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT DATED NO MORE THAN 5 DAYS BEFORE EVENT DATE!
CONTACT: Greg Yucha: email@example.com or 970-382-0788
*Vodka will be provided to all Bloody Mary Contestants!